Avalon Eidolon Diamond and Tenor Audio OTL

Anyone has heard this combination?
Other suggestions for high quality amp instead of my convergent jl2?
Thank you
alexismaster
Costanzia,
I second the previous posters' questions about your CAT JL-2. Would you be willing to go into a bit more detail about what is wrong with it? Why do you feel you need something else? This might help other readers with their replacement recommendations.

I assume that the other respondents who have posed this question back at you are equally intrigued by your posting, since a CAT amp is usually regarded by audiophiles as an end-purchase.
I am driving my Eidolon Diamonds with a pair of JL3s sigs and that would be the only way I would go if you had to upgrade,but the JL 2s are super amps.Look for weakness elsewhere in your system.
Hello,
thank you for the answers.
The jl2 is working good (but not exceptional), but this amp dont' have the "autorithy" to drive this speaker... specially in the bass.
I heard the boulder 1060... and it is a completely other world. Since I am tube lover I am searching a better resolution and bass control; I never tried a OTL amp like the tenor, the fourier panther or Joule, and I am intrigued....
Costanzia,

I have not heard the Tenor OTL with Eidolons, but I would be concerned about the impedance match (not power output) for controlling the bottom end. I use an Atma-Sphere MA-2 Mk.II.3 OTL with my Eidolons (regular, not Diamond), and they are a great match together with marvelously authoritative bass, and the Atma-Sphere's have the neutrality, transparency, speed and resolution to complement the Eidolons well while nicely complementing the Eidolon's wonderful musicality and delicacy through the midrange.