Avalon Eidolon Diamond and Tenor Audio OTL

Anyone has heard this combination?
Other suggestions for high quality amp instead of my convergent jl2?
Thank you
alexismaster
If I may ask, what's wrong with the CAT? It should have enough grunt to drive those Eidolons pretty easily. The Tenor 75 is a nice piece, but with the Eidolons, I'd probably look at their 300-watt hybrids. The Lamm is a nice choice too.
The Tenor 75s cannot handle the load and drive the speakers well. If you want more than the JL2 can deliver consider either JL3s or Atma-Sphere MA-2s.
Brian
The Viola Symphony amp is superb, and would have no trouble driving your Avalons. Of course, it is all a matter of taste in the end.
Costanzia,
I second the previous posters' questions about your CAT JL-2. Would you be willing to go into a bit more detail about what is wrong with it? Why do you feel you need something else? This might help other readers with their replacement recommendations.

I assume that the other respondents who have posed this question back at you are equally intrigued by your posting, since a CAT amp is usually regarded by audiophiles as an end-purchase.
I am driving my Eidolon Diamonds with a pair of JL3s sigs and that would be the only way I would go if you had to upgrade,but the JL 2s are super amps.Look for weakness elsewhere in your system.