Avalon Eidolon Diamond and Tenor Audio OTL

Anyone has heard this combination?
Other suggestions for high quality amp instead of my convergent jl2?
Thank you
alexismaster
Having owned the Tenors (great amps) I do not think they could deal well with the impedance of the Eidolon. More than anything OTLs will like a steady and ideally higer impedance.
I'm sure there will be better matches suggested.
If I may ask, what's wrong with the CAT? It should have enough grunt to drive those Eidolons pretty easily. The Tenor 75 is a nice piece, but with the Eidolons, I'd probably look at their 300-watt hybrids. The Lamm is a nice choice too.
The Tenor 75s cannot handle the load and drive the speakers well. If you want more than the JL2 can deliver consider either JL3s or Atma-Sphere MA-2s.
Brian
The Viola Symphony amp is superb, and would have no trouble driving your Avalons. Of course, it is all a matter of taste in the end.
Costanzia,
I second the previous posters' questions about your CAT JL-2. Would you be willing to go into a bit more detail about what is wrong with it? Why do you feel you need something else? This might help other readers with their replacement recommendations.

I assume that the other respondents who have posed this question back at you are equally intrigued by your posting, since a CAT amp is usually regarded by audiophiles as an end-purchase.