Anyone heard the Zu Cable "Druids"....

6-Moons just did a nice review but, I am struggling trying to understand how well a 10" driver can perform covering the frequency range to 12Khz. And, no mention of beaming which is a surprise. The individual doing the Soundstage review a couple years ago wasn't quite as estatic about these speakers but, there have been some revisions since that particular review. It is an interesting speaker and the 60 day trial period offered is commendable. Has anyone heard this speaker?
nealhood
I have a pair at home right now ...was sceptical like you but they really do many things very well. the addition of the supertweeter is the biggest asset ... without it the speaker would be quite boring. Bass is very good to about 45hz then rolls off quickly but it is taut and defined. Lots of "jump factor" and they really do sound great with a variety of music. If you are anywhere near NE PA email and we can set-up a time for you to hear them.

Jeff
Well, I'm in NC and PA is a bit too much of a jaunt. But thanks for the offer. I would like to hear them to see if they would suit my preferences.

By the way, do you notice any beaming? Is the sweet spot small?

I like what 6-Moons had to say about the new sub.
Jeff,

FYI

Zu is coming to Easton PA for a demo session on September 16 & 17. They will be brining their current speaker line up & some cables.

I hope to meet some of you there.

Todd