I'm looking for thoughts on the Tyler Acoustics...

Linbrook System II's. I currently own Soliloquy 6.2's and I am looking for a speaker with a more extended top end and some extra punch in the bottom registers. My current equipment is a Sonic Frontiers Power II SE, Sonic Frontiers Line 1 SE and a Krell SACD Standard. I listen to just about everything with an emphasis on Jazz, blues and Classic rock. For those of you who have heard these speakers, how would you describe their sound? I am looking for a little more detail then what my current speakers are offering. Thanks for any help.
gsselling
Gsselling
Nice post over at AA! The Tylers are only going to get better. They are also very revealing of equipment changes - so, you'll really like what you hear when you get your main gear into the mix. Good stuff!

best.

paul
I know most of us here are primarily 2 channel guys and I am too. I do love Home theater as well though and my Tyler Acoustics Linbrook Center is on it's way!! Ty sent me a picture of said unit and you may see it here. I am glad I decided to lay out the extra cash and have it finished in the Redwood Burl. The Linbrook II's are sounding better everyday!
Nice!!!.....Glad to hear - that you like what you hear. :-) They will continue to get better, and better.

best.