I'm looking for thoughts on the Tyler Acoustics...

Linbrook System II's. I currently own Soliloquy 6.2's and I am looking for a speaker with a more extended top end and some extra punch in the bottom registers. My current equipment is a Sonic Frontiers Power II SE, Sonic Frontiers Line 1 SE and a Krell SACD Standard. I listen to just about everything with an emphasis on Jazz, blues and Classic rock. For those of you who have heard these speakers, how would you describe their sound? I am looking for a little more detail then what my current speakers are offering. Thanks for any help.
gsselling
Hi Cbd0815, I will betting them in a couple of days :)I will post my impressions after I give them a little run in time. Tyler has sent me a picture of them as they are in transit as of this moment. The finish simply looks stunning and you may view them here.
Gsselling
Congrats on your speaker choice! I have the Linbrook Signature (one piece) They are wonderful sounding speakers. I have NO desire to "upgrade".
One word of advice - be patient. Ty's speakers take a long time to break in. 500 hours AT LEAST. When I first got mine, I had the sick feeling that I had made a big mistake. But as they broke in, my feeling quickly changed. I love 'em. :-)
Gsselling, Great purchase. Take Oldpets advise. His experience mirrored mine re break-in time and ultimate satisfaction (We have the same speakers). I initially thought Ty was going to get his speakers back! Not! :-)
Just chiming in: I bought my Taylo Refs used so I suppose they were broken in but one thing I notice is that they really don't sound good the first half hour/45 minutes with my tube amp. Then, things open up and they sound brilliant. Soundstaging is really good. I didn't notice this with my previous speakers. Everytime I play music, I think I made a mistake during listening for the 1st half hour or so.