High impedance Speakers

I've read here and there about the benefits of using speakers with high impedances, especially with low power tube amps, but there don't seem to be a lot of them out there. I've identified a few:

Coincident Victory, SuperEclipse, TotalEclipse: all 14 ohms
Coincident TotalVictory: 10 ohms
Omega TS33: switchable 4 ohms/16 ohms
Zu Cable Druids: 12 ohms

Can anyone add to this list?
rdenoble
I have advocated high impedance speakers for a long time, not just for my own activities, but for the fact that any tube amplifier with a high impedance tap on the output transformer will perform noticably better with a high impedance speaker (in this case 16 or 32 ohms) then will that same amplifier on a lower impedance speaker, all other things being equal.

IOW, if you are investing in a tube amplifier, your investment dollar is best served by a speaker with higher impedance, all other things being equal. If this means 8 ohms instead of 4 that's fine but 16 is better still, if the amplifier has the capability for it.

The difference in low frequency bandwith from the higher impedance taps to the lower impedance taps on an output transformer is clearly audible and measureable. Also noticable is the increase in transparency (read: decrease in distortion). It is win-win for everyone but the transistors.
Atmasphere/others, if one has a highish imp. speaker (say 12 ohms) and the only taps are 8 and 4 on the amp, then from your comment and in general it would be obvious that the 8 ohm tap will yield better results. But I am confused and maybe I am not recalling correctly, but I seem to remember reading that using the 4 ohm tap on such speaker would control bass better?
I could be totally wrong about this, but would like some feedback on what y'all think.
The Tonian speakers mentioned above use the 16 ohm PHY-HP drivers, which are also used in speakers from Musical Affairs, Auditorium 23 (Solovox), and Ocellia (Kedros). All are quite expensive. Are there any other speakers that use these drivers?
You can DIY try PHY open baffles.I have built a quite a few PHY systems, km30 is very good, but as you say a bit costly.Sometimes I custom build PHY systems they do have a 8in that costs a bit less.
Atma Ralph sez:
Also noticable is the increase in transparency (read: DECREASE in distortion)
Likewise with more sensitive spkrs vs less sensitive.
Have you noticed this & is there a reason-- or is it just my impression? Cheers