QUAD 21L or 22L opinions please punch them in

Any opinions on these speakers? Anyone with experiences or even better owner of these speakers.
The 21L or 22L only please?
Thank you. Kind of info I am looking for is good and bad things if any, recommended associated equipment, type of sound (laid back or forward) brightness? deep bass? that kind of stuff. Thank you kindly

Rapogee
rapogee
Ok, just got the Quad 22l's a few days ago. Let me say-very impressive! I'm still evaluating but my initial reaction is very positive. Great mids, clear highs and surprising bass. Not overblown, but very tight and fast. Currently driving them with a vintage Tandberg integrated until my new rotel arrives. Beautiful cabinets, maybe the best finish I've yet to see. That includes a custom pair of Meadowlarks I once owned that were over $3,000. These are under $1,000 on 'Gon-maybe the best bang for your $$ out there.
Beernut
My friend whose system I helped build has the Quad 22L.

Strengths:
Very transparent and open sound - apprent "neutrality"
good tonality
resolution and micro detail
audiophile things like soundstaging and imagaging

Weak:
Big scale dyanmics
Bass Extension (spec to 30hz, in actuality even 40hz is a stretch in a medium-large room)

I know of no other sub $2,000 speaker with as many good qualities. Transparency is king here
at least quad isn't gouging consumers. these are made in china, not the u.k.
After further listening I find the Quads a great performer. I've thrown everything at them and they sing. I wouldn't call them a "rock" speaker as people think of them (Klipsch). However, in listening to Tull, Moody Blues they are excellent. They cover a lot of bases for an excellent price. Plus the finish is a good as you will find.
Gracias por el artículo. Descarga tonos de llamada electrónica gratis en yotonos.com. Los tonos de llamada son completamente gratuitos y se actualizan diariamente para los usuarios.