OHm micro walsh series...

Anybody heard or own these smaller versions of OHms' highly touted walsh series?
128x128phasecorrect
Ecclectique- is the Morrison Model 1 an evolved Hegeman? If so, Shahinian has since made a look alike.
Ecclectique- I just went to the Morrison website and saw the most recent apeaker. Clearly it does not look like a Shahinian Arc. Maybe the older Hegemans were the shape of the current Arc.
I too am interested in the 3D sound these speakers potentially have. My big question is how do they sound at low volume listening? I live in a condo and am looking for the best value for low level detail.
Holzhauer.If memory serves: I think you are correct on the Morrison 1 evolving from the Hegemans.I have not seen, nor heard them in a number of years. I do remember their holographic sound and how incredibly musical they were even at very low listening levels.I think the drivers fired straight up if I am not mistaken.I have been a big fan of Shahinian's sound for many years.He is an incredibly knowledgeable man with a giant passion for all things music as well as the recorded arts.Merry Christmas all!
Jer,
MicroWalsh speakers will play fine at low levels, but I'm sure it will be hard to resist playing them moderately loud once you've tried it. I was quite surprised myself, how loud they can play clearly once we'd built the first prototypes and brought them to our home testing theater/listening room. Though they are small speakers, and designed more for moderate volume level listening in apartments/condos etc, or as surround/rear speakers to go with larger Ohm Walsh mains.

In response to Sean: No, they are walsh type speakers, omni directional over much of the frequency range.