Clements audio speakers?

Has anyone heard any speakers from this line? If
so what do you think?
Thanks for any input.
telescope_trade
Klimek99, Interesting how you used your Little D's as a platform to experiment. I saw a pair at Stereo Exchange in NYC sometime in the late 80's when I listened to my RT-7's. And again, in Toronto suburb, when a tourist. So there are at least two of your model known to have been in existence.
By the time I heard your model, the Little D's (I think this is a reverse allusion to Big D, or Dallas, Texas, a big deal place in the 1980's) I had become accustomed to giant transmission line variation bass in my Clements RT-7, and no longer able to scale down my expectations in the bass department. I recall the treble was fine, but I can seen that $200 is a lot more than $70 to get your tweeters working, in 2004.
I have a pair of Clements 600SI speakers, made by Audiosphere in Canada, who subsequently went bankrupt. I believe Clements bought the name back from the receiver, but they have dissapeared again since 2002. I wouldn't mind getting a new tweeter myself.

I heard the RT-7 on many occasions. Very nice.
Philip Clements bought the company back from the Canadians around 1998 and he runs it out of Arizona. He also is working on another line of in wall/ home theater stuff with ribbons, "Solius Inc." I believe (close anyway). Parts are tough to find- he hooked me up with a replacement tweeter in 1998 for my Ref-1's (great speakers). I just went with scan-speak for replacement woofers after a tragic tube arc that has turned put to be very fortuitous. I spoke with him recently and got the impression that RT-7 plans have fallen by the wayside and that the Solius stuff is what he is focused on... really nice and helpful guy. cheers
A magazine reviewer just told me two days ago that they were not answering their website-listed phone number found at clements-prc.com.
Roy