Anyone of you ever heard of Dissanayake?

This manufacturer is very well known in Italy where he lives and builds tube electronics of (if this still makes sense) extreme quality.
The point with Mr D. is its originality in circuits and tubes never used or rarely seen in audio designs!
I heard rumors that he produces alone and from scratch all the parts and labours of the various models. If this is true he must be considered a genius of tube gear. Just take a look to the photogallery page of his Web site:

http://dissanayake.webnode.it/photogallery/
fisick
@ david: that's part of the game, you don't have to know but just listen! :)
Anyway there is a little list of features at the end of the photogallery, that seems interesting.
People that I know, and whose mind I trust, tell me that these electronics are very well made and sound good.
This brand is really cool.
I've never seen that site before.

I think that it has purchasers also outside Italy, because a friend of mine in London, some time ago, told me something about the qualities of these amps and preamps he heard once in a system.
So, the purpose of this posting was not really a question but an opportunity to get the word out about this company. That's known as an "advertisement." Next time, just buy an ad!
@Tonykay: you are definitely getting the wrong end of the stick.
The brand sales only in his country of origin so it has no need to advertise outside.
I had a phone call about Dissanayake last week and I have no relationship with the brand whatsoever: I've even forgiven the tags of [url etc. to the opening post, to make clickable the link! Now you can figure out.