Do you always keep the Amplifier powered on

I have Simaudio Integrated Amplifier and it's designed to
be always powered on. Is that O.K in your opinion.
topten
Without regards to sound quality, safety, tube life, and general wear and tear (none of which I claim to be an authority on), these days you can't ignore the fact that leaving everything on wastes electricity.
That's true it wastes electricity but so does making coffee, watching TV etc. It is for me a matter of convenience. With high power class A amp it might be a different story.
If you are making coffee on an aircraft carrier two hundred gallons at a time could be, my 5 minutes for 2 cups not so much.
My espresso is about 1500W for 20min (minimum to warmup machine) making 0.5kWh per day (for just one coffee) while my amp and the DAC take together 20W for 24hrs = 0.48kWh. Landscape lighting takes much more, not to mention driving SUV, watching plasma TV or listening to class A amplifier. The most energy wasteful thing you can do is having a child. How many do you really need - one should be enough. :)
Overpopulation is sad and it's likely too late to turn the ruination of the planet around, so I've changed my stand on this issue and say LEAVE IT ALL ON as it no longer matters. Sort of sets you free doesn't it?