Male audiophile seeking Female audiophil

In the past 10 years I've experienced the fact that none of the women I have been involved with have shared the same interest and enthusiasm that I have for Hi-end quility stereo equipment. Because of my passion and my lady friends inability to relate it seems that I always turn into this stereo geek and occasional bore. I also feel cheated never being able to take any of the women I know to consumer conventions or visit various sound shoppes locally or when I,m out of town with them without them standing around impatiantly. For this reason I ask the question "are there any forums or chat rooms,etc. out there for audiophiles to meet"? If anyone know's anything please share it?
wilford
Wilford, the answer is, do youself a favor and keep it separate, im sure there are females on www.nailshop.com, or www.shoeshopping.com saying why cant i find a guy who likes to get a manicure and pedicure with me and then kill 8hrs shopping for shoes. my ol lady just loves to talk and turn on the tv while im listening, or blowdry her hair whenever im doing an a/b test on some new cables.
Now this has got to be one of the most interesting threads I have read. I would welcome all audiophiles, male or female in NC, that would like to chat or get together to tallk about Audio. Maybe we can start a web page or something. I have had two wives & lots of audio equipment, Audio is much more cost effective, & much easier to upgrade! LOL Good Luck Guys!
Wilford - I was blown away the other night by my wife, who has questioned me on "what's that silver thing (DAC) gonna do" and "I can't believe speaker cables cost that much" and "where did the rent money go(?)". She was doing some mending, sitting in my sweet spot chair, while I had a jazz CD playing. Suddenly, she turned to me and said, "wow, your stereo really does sound great" and returned to her sewing. I was knocked over, suddenly my passion was understood, and I even put on Gloria Esteban for her to enjoy. Maybe an audiophile by most standards she ain't, but in my eyes she is. Kinda hope she gets the hots for a pair of Wilson Puppys...
well, 6 months of searching for a gnu preamp are over - after 4 different preamps, much interaction w/the ups guy (not yet over - in fact - gotta ship out the cary next week!), my recently-purchased melos preamp, back from las-vegas for a tune-up, was finally put back in the system this week. and, yesterday's several hours of work installing the origin-live power-supply upgrade for my oracle 'table was finally complete, & this a.m., my wife went in, cued up talking heads & preceeded blast us outta the house! she sure can bitch when i'm doin' this stuff, parts everywhere, never knowin' what preamp will be in the system one day to the next, etc. but, when i'm (temporarily!) done, boy does she ever *like* it! she hate all the matching/updating stuff that goes on w/this hobby, but the proof's in the tasting, and boy, she's happy when it tastes good! ;~) doug
Again: If a man speaks in the forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?