what is everybody listening to right now

I wasn't really sure where to post this so here goes. What cds ( as I do not currently listen to vinyl ) are people spinning in their ssytems. (heavy rotation) Currently I have been Chris Cornells (one l or two I can't remember) solo recording "euphoric morning"
emily
Right now I am listening to Dudley Moore "Songs Without Words". Before that I was listening to Lou Reed "Perfect Night Live in London" but my wife made me take it off. It's very late at night in LA. We listen to a wide variety of music in our home. Not much Lou Reed though.
Any selection of John Lee Hooker, Keith Richards, Bob Dylan "Time out of Mind", Classic Yes, Cowboy Junkies "Miles from our Home", Tracey Chapman "Crossroads", Eric Clapton "24 nights", Widespread Panic and Sheryl Crow all in heavy rotation.
Jean Danton's "American Dreamer" and Paul Simon's latest... isn't Pigs, Sheep and Wolves an incredibly good song?
Los Super Seven, Gillian Welch's 'Revival,' Habib Kiote, Lyle Lovett's 'Joshua Judges Ruth,' the Mavericks 'Super Collosal Smash Hits of the Nineties,' Janis Ian 'Breaking Silence'
agree with subaruguru re:p simon's latest. it's on my playlist, too. along with the latest from rickie lee jones & willie nelson (milk cow blues). also been playing the super tribute album to bill monroe, called "big mon." fabulous sound and performances,