what is everybody listening to right now

I wasn't really sure where to post this so here goes. What cds ( as I do not currently listen to vinyl ) are people spinning in their ssytems. (heavy rotation) Currently I have been Chris Cornells (one l or two I can't remember) solo recording "euphoric morning"
emily
Embarrassing to say, but I have been listening and relistening to the studio songs on Tori Amos, "Venus Orbiting" for weeks now. I was not much of a fan of Tori Amos in the past, but I am completely impressed by her singing and composing here and especially by the recording and mixing done at Martian Engineering, in Cornwall, England, and I wish more popular CDs were produced like this. The recording mixes female vocals, acoustic piano, with a rock rhythm ensemble, and alot of strange sounds that are flown in at different points. The vocals are reproduced very directly, with alot of sibilants and breathing, and lip sounds. The time delay and reverb processing and the different phase-shift treatments are ex-orbital--like the sounds that you would expect from a satellite circling Venus or Mars. Does anyone know what equipment Martian Engineering uses?
Etta James, "Life, Love, and the Blues." Mark Knopfler "Golden Heart." "Twightlight of the Gods, The Essential Wagner Collection." "music by Ry Cooder." Jimmy Buffet "White Sportcoat and a Pink Crustacean" (MoFi). Soundtrack from "Waking Ned Devine." Everything by Lyle Lovett, (it will show off your soundsytem {or its limitations} better than anything, IMHO.) I would love to hear back if any of these suggestions work for your listening enjoyment, take care. Charlie
Right this minute 10:02 EST. Im listening to my mint vinyl copy of Sgt.Pepper(Japanese) Thanks to e-Bay its the best $16 I ever spent!
Hi Danvetc; Yep, Etta James, "Life, Love, and the Blues" is one of my favorites-- also Mark Knoppfler's "Golden Heart". My daughter is a BIG Lyle Lovett fan, and I like some of his music. Cheers. Craig.
Right now I am listening to Dudley Moore "Songs Without Words". Before that I was listening to Lou Reed "Perfect Night Live in London" but my wife made me take it off. It's very late at night in LA. We listen to a wide variety of music in our home. Not much Lou Reed though.