In search of........Reception

Any recommendations on a good analogue tuner under $350? Doesn't matter if it's new or used.
mrbogus
Do you have cable TV? A lot of cable systems have FM in the feed and they don't tell you. Lots of stations. I personally put a real antenna in my attic crawl space and tapped into the TV cable going to the room with the stereo. Than I just plugged the tuner into the cable TV wall outlet. Works super !!!!
Tandberg made/makes an excellent tuner, and if you can find one used it's a great value. NEC also made some excellent tuners in the late 1980's and early 1990's, such as the NEC T6 series. The antenna is a critical link, no matter how good the tuner. If you want to stick to an inside antenna, Stereophile lists several in their "Recommended Components" list. I have a suggestion, however. There is a Canadian web site called "The Audiophile Store", which is operated by the magazine "UHF". They make and sell an excellent indoor antenna called the FM-S, which costs $50 CDN, or about $35 US. Look at the following web link for more info:http://www.uhfmag.com/MiscAccessories.html
You may consider the Kenwood KT series built in late 70s to early 80s. The Marantz tuner series built in the early 70s to late 70s. I personally prefer the Marantz due to the smoothness of the gyro wheel.