Are You Addicted to Audio?

I love Martin Logan's I love the sound of their life like images, I can't stop listening to my Aerius i, I seem to like it more then $10,000 non electrostat speakers. Is there any speaker that sounds as life like as a Martin Logan. I want a speaker that can play LOUD for my big band and large scale orchestra music. I was thinking of a Aerial Acoustics 10T or a B&W Nautilus 802 or a Dunlavy Aletha. Which do you prefer for detail, imaging power and punch?
tbonephile
I haven't heard any myself, but Martin Logan's new company Red Rose Music makes ribbon hybrid speakers that might well be worth a shot.
If you have $ and space Dunlavy V would fit your bill. With equal quality front end, cables and of course able amp (300 w per channel or greater), Speakers make the music come alive with full life-like impact. I have found out that cables/interconnects make or break (relatively speaking) any systems
Avantgarde is just getting known in America. I have the UNO in the bedroom for TV and hear detail sounds from DVD I've not heard before. The TRIOS are in the main system and give the "you are there" presentation you wish along with body that I've never experienced in electostats. Efficiency is over 100 so quality power is more imporatant that brute force. These completely eclipse a long list of prior speakers. Happy hunting. Chuck
You could try the InnerSound Eros Electrostatic Hybrids. These are more efficient than the ML speakers and will play much louder with better dynamic capability than many dynamic cone speakers--yet with the transparency and delicacy of the best electrostatics. Happy Listening!
if you do end up checking out the hales (t-5 or t/8) and/or the dunlevy's, you should really also check out jm lab's mezzo utopias. they've warmth and richness coupled with articulate detial and great imaging. good luck.