Any one heard Electraglide standard AC?

I borrowed a Harmonic Tech ac and now own a ESP Essence power cord. Both sound too "dark" and laid-back for my system. I have to listen at low volume at night due to living in an apartment, so I was actually lossing details using both cords i previouly mentioned. I was wondering you anyone has experience with electraglide standard ac cords. I heard Electraglide are brighter sounding AC cords. Is this true? or are there any other AC cords that sounds brighter?
kuro2804
I recently replaced an Electra Glide Reference with a Power Snakes Cobra on my Resolution Audio CD player. the improvement, as I've said elsewhere, is huge and dramatic. At your peril, don't overlook the Power snakes.
I recently replaced an Electra Glide Reference with a Power Snakes Cobra on my Resolution Audio CD player. The improvement, as I've said elsewhere, is huge and dramatic. At your peril, don't overlook the Power snakes.
I recently replaced an Electra Glide Reference with a Power Snakes Cobra on my Resolution Audio CD player. The improvement, as I've said elsewhere, is huge and dramatic. At your peril, don't overlook the Power snakes.