Best audio mag

What magazine do you like best and why.
jman
Sorry....Stereophile magazine is going down the drain very fast!! Their glory days are gone (unfortunately). TAS is already blowing them away! Great magazine and best reviewers and contributors by far. Stereophile customer service sucks...I have lost two issues (undelivered)in the past year! I call them and they simply responded...sorry....you can buy back issues if available...c'mon what a bull s.... In comparison, I lost (in the trash) my Nov-Dec issue of TAS. I call them and very nicely said they will send me a replacement free! Folks....this was on a Monday, next day Tuesday I received the missing issue by Fedex!!!!! Can I say more....
Clearly TAS. Mojo, from England, if you're really into popular music from last three decades. Domestic rags could learn alot about information design, graphic design and brevity from Mojo. Stereophile has caved to corporate, homogenized piffle. Jonathan Scull is unbearable! Pretentious and solipsistic to the point where he's become, actually, hilarious (unintentionally.)
He's been that way for many years, it's just that he's in charge of deciding what gets reviewed now, and that's "unbearable". I've not read one cover-to-cover in a year, but my wasting time on the internet is mostly to blame...
I am not sure if it is still published,but my vote would be for the Audio Critic.
Of course, like everyone else, I've been reading Stereophile over the years, but times are changing. The Absolute Sound and Listener Magazine are moving to the front of the class. Back to Stereophile, I've learned to tolerate J-10, but who wants to hear from or about K-10 over and over again. Not me!