Best audio mag

What magazine do you like best and why.
jman
If you're really into music,not just hi-fi per se,TAS is the only choice. Well written articles on a variety of subjects,and the record reviews alone are worth the subscription price. What good is great sounding stereo gear without great sounding recordings? Yeah,they're opinionated,but if you read it with an open mind,I guarantee you'll learn something,and not just about equipment.The new format is fabulous,too-go for it.
Stereophile has lost alot of it good (not to serious) writers over time, Corey Greenberg, Rob Harely, Jack English, Wes Philips. They were fun to read. Now they have J-10 as the main man. Does anyone understand let alone belive any thing he says. Lately my vote woul go to Listener Mag, very entertaining. TAS has also improved lately
J-10 seems like a typical frumpy NY snob to me, and is more into writing and collecting wines, than listening.
Bound for Sound has treated me to the greatest insight in the High-end world. The main reason is NO ADVERTISING. All other Publications especially Stereophile are swayed by the big bucks. BFS usually comes out with reviews months and even years before the other mags. If your tired of hearing the same hum-drum reviews of Krell,Levinson,Rowland,check this publication out. He is also easy to contact through e-mail
Sorry....Stereophile magazine is going down the drain very fast!! Their glory days are gone (unfortunately). TAS is already blowing them away! Great magazine and best reviewers and contributors by far. Stereophile customer service sucks...I have lost two issues (undelivered)in the past year! I call them and they simply responded...sorry....you can buy back issues if available...c'mon what a bull s.... In comparison, I lost (in the trash) my Nov-Dec issue of TAS. I call them and very nicely said they will send me a replacement free! Folks....this was on a Monday, next day Tuesday I received the missing issue by Fedex!!!!! Can I say more....