experience with mail order

going thru a horror show with audio mail order[alpha stereo or stereo abc] any comments on dealers good or bad?
pork
I can highly recommend "electronicsdirect.com" and "OneCall". Both confirmed they had items in stock and called to confirm they had shipped.
ABC stereo/alpha stereo -I just had an terrible experience with this company. Cost me a lot of money and disapointment. Someone have to sue them and get them out of business so they will not hurt other people. They are shameless and totaly unreliable. My advise- pay double the price, but don't deal with them!!
ive had no problems with jr music world, soundcity, and american theater systems (best price on yamaha) you will also get the service, quality, price and most of all respect when you deal with Audio Video Multimedia Solutions. free brochure. 30 day trial. toll free 888-803-3770.thank you !
You want a class act in mail order? TOYS FROM YHE ATTIC in White plains,N.Y. 914-421-0069 [email protected] See ad in STEREOPHILE.The owner Mario is by far the best dealer I have known.This guy will do what ever it takes to satisfy your audio needs.He knows his stuff like no one else,prices are lowest,packs products very well and gets t to you quickly.If you want to get bac into analog Mario is the man to call.Analog can be tough to do right and I screwed up plenty but Mario guided me every step of the way.If I would have listened to him more closely I could have saved alot of money but he got me straightened out.He is the man to call!