Serious about sound?

HOW SERIOUS DO YOU HAVE TO GET, I CURRENTLY HAVE 2 KRELL KSA 300S'S DRIVING APOGEE DIVA'S BI AMPED IN STEREO. MY PLAYER IS A KRELL KPS 20I/L ONE PIECE PRE , TRANS, DAC, ALL IN ONE BOX. THE SIGNAL PATH IS VERY SHORT AND IS RUNNING IN BALANCED CONFIGURATION. THE APOGEE SPEAKERS ARE MY MOST EXPENSIVE PIECE,I THINK $18000.00 (NEW)WITH THE ACTIVE DAX INCL., AS WELL AS PAIR OF MARTIN LOGANS,(MODEL CLS)TO WHICH I PAID $1600.00. TO MAKE ALONG STORY REALLY SHORT THE LOGANS OUTPERFORM THE DIVAS IN EVERY WAY EXCEPT BASS OF COURSE. THIS ASTONISHES ME TO SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE COMPARED TO PERFORMANCE. MY APOGEE'S SOUND GREAT , DON'T GET ME WRONG. BUT THEY SURE DON'T SOUND ANYWHERE NEW AS TRANSPARENT ,NATURAL ,NOR AS AIRY. IF I COULD MAKE A RECOMMENDATION TO ANYONE IT WOULD BE TO LISTEN BEFORE LOOKING JUST AT PRICE BECAUSE THER ID A LOT OF BULLSHIT IN THIS INDUSTRY REGARDS ,
hoffa
I am serious about sound. Therefore, I've spent time on the researches about the system that will reward me the most. Mostly, the price tag is not helpful. Only spend time listening is the most important thing about 'serious about sound.'
If one is seroius about sound it's total satisfaction with what you have and not changing it constantly.I've had my logans for over 3 years and they have the best sound.Also a good buddy of mines have the Logan Monoliths with a C-J tube amp driving them and they are incredible and he had his system for over 2 years.One don't have to spend a fortune for great sound.
How can you be serious about sound when you use Krellllll! Ugh! The only reason you prefer the sound of your Martin Logan's over the Divas is that they are not as revealing and transparent as the Apogees. The Divas let you know exactly what shit Krells are.
Krells are the antithesis of shit, and you are full of shit!!!! I can hear better than you, and everybody you know!!!!