does Sirius sat have a refrence tuner???

Ok so satelite is never gonna be great, but does sirius have a "refrence" home tuner? thanks
chadnliz
Chadnliz, fine. Go out and buy an expensive Sirius reference tuner. And in a year, it may be about as valuable as an 8-track tape player! Do you remember Iridium satellite telephone service? Apparently, you have no understanding about product introduction, financing, and marketing needed to make it a viable consumer success. I was replying to Audioparts as well as your statement:
Sirius isn't going anywhere
Hey, they'd love a mark like you in Las Vegas!
I guess this might compare to folks whom bought their own Voom boxes at $800.----'Don't have to go as far back as 8trk.
Chadnliz,

I got Sirius via Dish network. It comes with most of their programming packages. No equipment to buy. I thought about getting the Kenwood but this was cheaper as I cancelled my other satellite service. I am using the 811 receiver and the sound is good.
Anyway, aren't "Sirius/XM" and "Reference" oxymoronic terms? Well, maybe not in relative terms....
You are right about refrence and oxymorone, but I have had Sirius for 2 yrs and was curious about a better sounding home tuner