limited outlets in wall and need for electricity

Hi,

I was hoping to get advice on what to do when your amp, preamp, and cd player's owner's manual all say to plug their equipment directly into the outlet and you only have room for two of them. Is there a product that is recommended? Do you just use one of those extra outlet strips?

Michael
radioheadokplayer
There are some high quality powerstrips and powerbars as well as AC conditioners that are relatively passive so to not limit current in the market. Among the powerbars, Chris VH has a new hotbox that is getting some raves. I personally have good result with Furutech powerline splitters, but these need to be connected to the wall via a good powercord. I think these solutions when applied are equivacol to plugging the component directly into the wall except they will alter the sonic characteristics just a bit. You might want to keep the poweramp separate from the powerbar though. I keep the amp on the bar since its only 25wpc.
I just ordered the brand new BMI Shark iplc.
A no holds barr passive line conditioner , protector and 10 grounded outlets with 3 dedicated lines. Plus the legendary Shark vi power cable hardwired.
Will give a full review upon burning.
I second Viggen on VenHaus's Power Box. This weekend Lak brought his Flavor 4 power cord (VH uses it in the Power Box) and it outperformed everything else I've had in my system. It is extremely quiet, detailed, with tight, clear, deep bass, clean wide soundstage and no audible bandwith limiting. With the parallel filtration option, VenHaus' box should be something really special...

I've tried the BMI Whale and Shark cords and found them to be easily bested by the Absolute Power Cord ($40). The BMI's are colored, bandwith limiting and bloat the bass. My reference cord has been a Jena Labs cryo'ed Tice PC3 with a Highwire Wirewrap tuning device attached.