How many weeks of income did your sys. cost?

How many weeks of after-tax income did your system cost? ie If your income is 100,000 per yr. and your system cost 25000 at street prices, than you spent 12 weeks paying for your system. Income is relative and I was wondering what the average audiophile spends in terms of weeks of income on his system. Mine is 12 weeks.
husk01
Hold on there, Tex. You think some folks are overreacting just a bit? This thread had nothing to do with specifying anyone's income or even the price of any component or system. I decided to take this thread as a rather humorous attempt at putting a little perspective on our shared obsession, irrespective of the little math lesson. It does seem a little strange that the most indignant find nothing wrong in specifying every item in their systems for all to see (and thereby easily determine the approximate cost of the system, duh). If you don't like the thread, don't participate. If you wish to participate, be prepared for some flack if you try to take some moral high ground on a position that isn't even on topic. In the end, lets lighten up a bit. While the world is going to heck around us, be glad that we find joy and happiness in this rather fringe hobby that can, at its best, bring people together. The last thing any of us want is this site resembling the real world! Peace. (By the way, good one, Albert!)
Everyone is just calm down. If you re-read the question, Husk01 is simply asking how many weeks of income did you spend on your system. If you answer in terms of weeks, let say 40 weeks, this does not reveal any sort of personal information about the cost of your system or how much you make. I think Husk01 was asking to be curious and humorous at the same time. There's no harm done here. If you don't like the question, then simply move on to the next thread. It would have saved you a couple of minutes to type in a thread you don't even want to be bothered with. Just my opinion.