Three days until Christmas

It's only three days until Christmas and I'd like to wish Audiogon and all it's members a very happy holiday season. I would personally like to thank all the people I've talked with and dealt with throughout the year. You have all been great! I would also like to wish a happy holiday season to all service personell and their families, all around the world. Have a safe and very happy holiday season. Peace to all.
btstrg
Happy Holidays to all. Thanks to those who have contributed to my system in innumerable ways since I got back into higher-end audio earlier this year and bringing me up to date from the early-80's!!!
It's been a great year & I too wish the A-gon family all the best!

As to the second part, less than an hour ago I was given an unexpected HT demo at my dealer. If the same Monitor Audio/Bryston/projector & screen(?) were left under the tree, I would use it. BTW, the Isobaric sub was amazing!
Happy holidays to everybody in the Audiogon family, this is a great place to be, and here's to a great 2003!
Gunbei, I'd sure like to get my hands on the Conoisseur Definitions 4.0 Phono and Linestage combo!
Merry Christmas, everyone. Thanks for an enlightening year.I have made new friends on this website, and that's amazing as I'm known as a loner and introvert.I hope everyone gets what they want for Christmas. If I could have that one special present from Santa it would probably be a much larger home with a special room, custom-designed with dedicated wiring and outlets for an ultimate sound system.
Best of the Season to everyone!

Thanks for opening my eyes AND ears during this, my first year here with you all.