Three days until Christmas

It's only three days until Christmas and I'd like to wish Audiogon and all it's members a very happy holiday season. I would personally like to thank all the people I've talked with and dealt with throughout the year. You have all been great! I would also like to wish a happy holiday season to all service personell and their families, all around the world. Have a safe and very happy holiday season. Peace to all.
btstrg
Thank you everyone for making it another fantastic year, we laughed, we fought, we whimpered but we had an awful lot of fun! Happy Holidays everyone!! ~Tim

Responding to the subthread- I am really curious about trying the big Boulder amps in my system, at which point I would anty up and get 20.1's :) That offer goes for any one not just santa!
Tireguy, you hit it on the head! It's been a great year. I learned a lot, met some new friends and had a lot of fun. I hope everyone can say the same when they sign off.
To everyone, including those with which I have disagreed, Merry Christmas, and I hope 2003 is even better than this year!!!
To part II: A Pass Labs X 350. I'm saving for the X 250 so I thought if Santa might want to upgrade!?! What difference would it make to him. I hear elves work cheap.
Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks Btstrg. Your thread expresses my sentiments well also, so Cheers and Happy Holidays to all of Audiogon. Craig
Happy Holidays to all. Thanks to those who have contributed to my system in innumerable ways since I got back into higher-end audio earlier this year and bringing me up to date from the early-80's!!!