Three days until Christmas

It's only three days until Christmas and I'd like to wish Audiogon and all it's members a very happy holiday season. I would personally like to thank all the people I've talked with and dealt with throughout the year. You have all been great! I would also like to wish a happy holiday season to all service personell and their families, all around the world. Have a safe and very happy holiday season. Peace to all.
btstrg
Nice thought Btstrg. Merry Christmas everyone. Have a wonderful and joyous holiday season!
Merry Christmas to all!!

And now I'd like to ask one question:

If you could ask Santa for one piece audio gear, what would it be? Since he knows if you've been bad or good, what have you been on your best behavior for? What is that one piece of audio nirvana that you're going to leave the cookies out for Santa for?
Happy holidays everyone! All the best for the New Year, and beyond!

As to Gunbei's question, I like my system as it is, but perhaps Santa might convince my wife to let me leave my Klipsch LaScala's at home (she thinks they're too big)! I do have a Christmas wish that is beyond the realms of Santa Claus and cookies: That our world leaders embrace and uphold the wisdom and humanity in maintaining peace at all reasonable costs!