Macintosh - Mac Mini aficionados please help

I'm thinking about purchasing a mac mini for my wife's system. One of her favorite websites is gamerival.com. Can somebody please tell me if this site is compatible with the mac. If it's not, then I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a small and quit system. I've been wanting to try a mac for some time and this gives me a reason to jump over the windows XP fence and see what's on the other side.

Thanks,
prpixel
Well the G5 is more money too. I think Macmall has a 15" flat Panel for 159 bucks? A keyboard and mouse? cheap. Not a lot invested in the mini. Like I said..... if you don't like it...sell it on ebay. I am thinking of getting one. I do digital remote recording. My recorder has a 40 gig hard drive..... but i need someting to dump it into while out of town. A mini is cheaper than a ibook.
Mlbattey,

I didn't realize that the G5 is the "everything built into the lcd" mac. New to this so I'm getting an education as I go. It would be nice if it could be mounted to the wall with a VESA mount. I currently have a 20" LCD mounted to the wall to save desk space. I plan to use my existing logitec cordless keyboard and Microsoft trackball explorer. I did check and make sure both were MAC compatible.

Also, I'm trying to do this on the cheap.

Thanks,
Mlbattey,

There are used mac mini's selling on ebay for about what you would pay for a new one. now, that's good resale value!! I wish audio gear held it's value like that.
PrPixel,

Mlbattery is right on regarding resale value. I got my Apple Cube on Ebay after they were discontinued in 2001 and it wasn't cheap, but I love it! Still going strong with the 1.25GHz processor I shoehorned in there along with the bigger clear case and fan.

If you go to the Logitech website you should be able to download drivers for your mouse, just in case they aren't already pre-installed on the Mac Mini or G5 iMac. The new iMacs are pretty cool. I have a couple friends that have them and they love 'em.

When my friend was looking for a new home computer his wife didn't want him to get a full blown G5 tower. But once she saw the iMac she fell in love. WAF. Heheh.
The G5 iMac is VESA-compatible, hoist away. I use a couple Logitech USB mice, 2 buttons plus scroll wheel, without anything like a driver install. Plug it in, wait one second, use it like it's always been there. The only thing your keyboard might not support is the CD-eject button.

I've never seen much value to the buyer for used machines. Buying a refurb direct from Apple is different. Exact same warranty, a couple bills cheaper. As you already have the 20" LCD and speed doesn't seem to be a deciding factor (i.e. 3D games, A/V intensive stuff), I'd go with the Mini myself. (Pooljam plays fine on my Mac as well)