Macintosh - Mac Mini aficionados please help

I'm thinking about purchasing a mac mini for my wife's system. One of her favorite websites is gamerival.com. Can somebody please tell me if this site is compatible with the mac. If it's not, then I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a small and quit system. I've been wanting to try a mac for some time and this gives me a reason to jump over the windows XP fence and see what's on the other side.

Thanks,
prpixel
PrPixel,

If you have any questions about Macs in general, feel free to e-mail me.

Dean
All I have ever had is Mac. I do professional Audio and Video. I have no problems on this site or any other I have tried. If you could afford it I would try a iMac G5. Check Ebay. Macs have GREAT resale value. Maybe you can find a used mini or G5 iMac used? Try to get one that has the extended warrenty.
Well the G5 is more money too. I think Macmall has a 15" flat Panel for 159 bucks? A keyboard and mouse? cheap. Not a lot invested in the mini. Like I said..... if you don't like it...sell it on ebay. I am thinking of getting one. I do digital remote recording. My recorder has a 40 gig hard drive..... but i need someting to dump it into while out of town. A mini is cheaper than a ibook.
Mlbattey,

I didn't realize that the G5 is the "everything built into the lcd" mac. New to this so I'm getting an education as I go. It would be nice if it could be mounted to the wall with a VESA mount. I currently have a 20" LCD mounted to the wall to save desk space. I plan to use my existing logitec cordless keyboard and Microsoft trackball explorer. I did check and make sure both were MAC compatible.

Also, I'm trying to do this on the cheap.

Thanks,