Macintosh - Mac Mini aficionados please help

I'm thinking about purchasing a mac mini for my wife's system. One of her favorite websites is gamerival.com. Can somebody please tell me if this site is compatible with the mac. If it's not, then I'm going to have to look elsewhere for a small and quit system. I've been wanting to try a mac for some time and this gives me a reason to jump over the windows XP fence and see what's on the other side.

Thanks,
prpixel
PrPixel, I know you're very knowledgeable when it comes to the Windows operating system, so I'll be interested to hear your opinion of Mac OSX. Have fun!
Just went over to Kinko's and played pooljam; works fine. So, I'll order my mini after I take a nap.

How do you Mac people live with a one button mouse? And, where's the scroll wheel.
Why don't you support an endangered species and pick one up at an independent Apple authorised reseller? They can use all the help they can get! A great source for product knowledge and service as well.
Hey PrPixel,

I use a Logitech 3-button optical mouse. I got started on it during my Quake 3 Arena Days and have found it to be indispensible for my retouching work.

Remember, no right clicking in the Mac domain, heheh.

The Logitech has two buttons and a scroll wheel in the middle. It;s very useful for scrolling through windows or especially when switching weapons!

Any new Mac comes with that translucent click mouse. It's a good back up, but certainly not a "power" mouse. The mouse thing is less an issue for me, since I mostly use a Wacom Tablet.

PoolJam, huh? I'll have to look into that.