Star Grounding

I would like to star ground the three outlets running from my subpanel to a grounding rod. What is the best method for doing this?
gladstone
Some years back a manufacturer named Audio Control (well known for their EQ's and Crossovers, mainly for car audio) offered a White Paper on the subject of "Star Grounding" to anyone who requested a copy. Don't know their URL but maybe the company still offers the White Paper on the subject. The company is still going strong, so getting in touch with Audio Control shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helps anyone.
Read this first: http://www.mikeholt.com/Newsletters/ig2.htm
and: http://www.engineeringharmonics.com/papers/p_gupdte.htm
If you have a ground rod for your system that is seperate from your main ground you risk large ground potential differances if you have a lightning strike near by or have a ground fault condition on one of your grounds. The code requires that the grounds be tied together.
The best way to achieve star grounding is to put 3 prong to 2 prong adapters on all of your audio components and then run a piece of 3/4" ground braid from each component's chassis ground to a single tie point and then to your SERVICE BREAKER BOX ground. This method is safe and can eliminate many ground loop problems.
I really need to say something here. All of your gronding electrodes need to terminate at your main AC neutral in the first means of disconect on your electrical service. This is code period! There is a reason for this. By creating a seperate grounding electrode system for your audio equipment, you have also created a difference of potential in your electrical system. Any surge or noise that is on the line, will follow the grounded conductor (ie neutral) right through your equipment and out to your seperate ground grid. These would normally be handled right at the service entrance. If you want to improve your ground, do it at the service entrance. Your water pipe should bond at the main AC neutral. Any verticle steel posts can be bonded to this point also. The driven ground rods (electrodes) bond to this point. If you have a well, bond it to this point. Everything will reference BACK to this point! Not through it and into your system. Isolated grounds also bond back to the main AC neutral! Ground and neutral are the same potential at the servce entrance for a reason. They are kept apart from there on out. Even in sub panels. Sorry if I sound like I'm venting, but you could cause more harm than good.