pwr conditioner - vans evers unlimiter

hi all,

as i got no response when posting this in a thread on the ps-audio ultimate outlet, i thought i'd fish for feedback in a gnu thread. so, has anyone had any experience w/gnus? ;~)

seriously, i presently run my amps straight-in to the wall outlets - it gives the best sound - i don't tink i could afford the two ps-audio p1200's i'd prolly need to power-condition my amps w/o sucking the life outta them! ;~) but, i'm nervous running 'em unprotected - has anyone had any experience w/the vans evers *unlimiter*? this is a four-outlet conditioner specifically for amps, said specifically *not* to limit the current awailable to yer amps, regardless of their draw. at a retail price of $675, it sounds like it mite almost be worthwhile...

thanks in adwance, doug s.

http://www.vansevers.com/Conditioners/2_channel/Unlimiter/unlimiter.html

thanks, doug s.

sedond
I am using a "standard" (about $150) Vansevers power cord with my Reference 83. Much better than the stock cord. I also use one on my REL sub.
Doug: no experience with The Unlimiter but here's a good alternative. I have the Chang Lightspeed 9900 AMP. 30 amp capacity, has 4 hospital outlets, MOV (varistor) line-transient protection, input & output LED indicators, & does not constrain the amps' current. Works fine with upgrade AC cords. hope this helps...
I am using a Vans Evers model 141 (14 outlets) with everything plugged into it. Fantastic! Highly recommend Mike's products. The man is a genius.
If you phone or eMail the company you can talk to Mike himself if you ask. He is a great guy.
i did email mike; he seems wery friendly. also sez i'd need *two* unlimiters for my two electrocompaniet amps & my two bridged adcom subwoofer amps. i guess they're not *completely* current-unlimiting... ;~) at least he's up-front about it!

thanks all, doug