Hum from Florescent light

I have a florescent that puts a nasty hum in my system. Its a light that plugs into the wall. Is there a cheap easy way to isolate this light?
perfectimage
jayboard: halogen is as bad, or worse, than flourescent for use near any electronic equipment. try putting a halogen lamp near your computer monitor and you'll likely see the effect. i recommend you buy a littllite (sp?) for your turntable, which are widely available.
I leaned something also, thanks guys. Never had a bad hum problem that a power conditioner did not fix, so I thought that some little filter might work, since he said "cheap and easy". BY THE WAY I USE A BATTERY POWERED LIGHT NEAR MY SYSTEM. Only turn it on when needed.
Trelja, I know this may sound whacky but try turning around your interconnects. Some of them have the shield grounded at one end only. If the shield is not finding a connection to ground it is not serving as a shield at all. Give it a try. If it works it will be the least expensive tweak you have ever made, if not I am afraid new interconnects may be in your future. Let me know if you have any luck.
Trelja, Sorry, just had another thought pop into this thick skull of mine. If the interconnects are connected to your preamp this may be worth a look. On my preamp there is a terminal for a ground connection. Verify that you have a wire connected between earth ground and this terminal. From your previous posts, I know you are very knowlegable so I know you probably have this connected, but maybe it is loose or fell off. If the ground wire is not connected or loose, the interconnect shields may not be getting grounded. Just another thought my my warped mind. Good luck!
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I can see there are lots of people on this site smarter than I. Some of my interconnects have no shielding, so I cannot vary that. But, I did try reversing them. I have many interconnects, and have found the problem was only ameliorated(not completely) by a pair of Monster(I know, I know...) cables. And, I think that is because they are two meters. I can keep them away from the power cord. That's how I realized the others should be kept away from the cord. I have tried Coincident, AudioQuest, HomeGrown Audio(2 of them), Tara, Kimber(not sure why - same as HGA, maybe desperation), and Monster. I haven't heard any of the new Audioquest line, but they could be better in this area than their old line. I am not sure, thought they only changed surface quality of their metals, cosmetics, plugs, and PRICES. I would like to stick with the Coincident and Home Grown Audio if at all possible, as they do things I really love. Thought about the grounding connection on my integrated(not using a preamp these days) a long time ago. When I first started having these problems. I should do it right this time, last time I didn't give it much effort. I blamed the HGA products/RFI. RFI blockers helped, but now I realize my problem is AC. Will try the grounding suggestion. A thousand thank yous. Joe.