Power Conditioners and Voltage Stabilzers

What is evryone using. I have looked at a few I have a Monster HTS5000 in my system now but would like to upgrade.
I am interested in the Richard Gray's but I see them for sale so much here on AudioGon that I wonder why people get rid of them if they are so great. So if you have a favorite what is it? And do I need both a conditioner and a stabilizer?
128x128theo
You may want to consider doing both. Stabilizing the incoming AC waveform first, AND filtering and isolating. Otherwise you are only performing HALF of the task.

I won't do component recommendations, I avoid doing so on this, and ANY site. Although, If you click on my system, you will see what I am using. :>)

Check the forums under "Power conditioning". There are many threads discussing this specific topic. There are many opinions also. But in an overall perspective, THINK! Why would you want to apply filtering and isolation to an AC waveform that may be incorrect and/or corrupted in the first place?

Best of luck, Ed.
Just "upgraded" from a Richard Gray 600 to a BPT 3.5 Signature. Nothing wrong with the RGPC 600. Decided that the BPT was preferable to adding the RGPC Power Station and keeping the 600.
My favorite are the Foundation Research LC-1 and LC-2 passive and dedicated in-line power conditioners.

I've owned these for each of my components for almost 3 years now. My experience with line conditioners is limited but perhaps Marty DeWulf said it best in his August, 2003 issue of Bound for Sound review of these LC's stating that these are simply the best he's used and purchased them for his Big Rig. StereoTimes.com also reviewed these about 1 year ago and said essentially the same thing.

The sonic benefits are numerous but perhaps the best sonic benefit is a complete removal of any negative sibilance and that the LC's inject no harm and in my opinion have no current limiting whatsoever.

From a practical perspective, the LC-1's and LC-2's simply make sense for several reasons:

1) The LC's are dedicated to one per component. That works well for those who have taken the pain to install dedicated lines for each component.

2) The LC's come with their own built-in power cable. Thus there's no guess work involved in purchasing the 'right' power cable.

3) Again, the LC's come with their own built-in power cable. Thus saving the consumer the purchase price of power cables.

4) Each LC-1 or LC-2 cost about as much as a good power cable, yet do so much more.

-IMO