Cardas Machined RCA Caps.???

I have seen many ads about the benefits of using these caps to avoid noise on the non-used RCA inputs...Somebody even posted an anouncement today at Audiogon.
Has someone ever tried these caps? Is it really beneficial and acoustically audible?
What do you think?
gecus
Yes, but you must cover all unused jacks to realize the difference. I mentioned in an earlier thread that I covered all unused jacks in my system for several weeks. I then removed them all and noticed that they did indeed lower the noise floor. I have since put them all back on, and I have also covered my unused XLR openings with Cardas XLR caps.
I use them, but I haven't really identified an audible difference. I live in an area where there isn't a lot of steady electromagnetic noise. Perhaps there is an audible improvement when a noise source comes close (e.g., electrically noisy diesel motor).

I understand the principle of better shielding, and I believe it is desireable. I believe my system can sound audibly better based on the cumulative benefit of a number of individually inaudible improvements, and this could be one such.
Post removed