Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99
Some of the worst eas from 1964 to 1971. Supertramp sucked. All the 80's New Wave was crap. The ex- lead singer for 10,000 Manics has got to be the lousiest ever. She surpasses Marriane Faithful!
How can you say that about the Black Crows ?!? They are awesome ! I think Dave Roth's band wins as all time worst. Lot's of talent, none of it used....
Who really cares who is. I'm sure you listened to some bands and never really admit it, and I can say that sometimes even the "bad" bands seem to have some sonic quality on a good system. Oh yeah, and I guess thats why were into high end audio in the first place.
What is this? can't you guys come up with something worse? Everyone of these bands has a few good songs. I mean there worth having around because with a little bit of effort in weeding out the crap songs there is some redeeming material. STYX greatest hits is one of my favorites. Come sail away, crystal ball, MR. Roboto they all rock. Didn't twisted sister sing that "were not going to take it" song. I still love ballroom blitz That song gets you moving. The sex pistols had "anarchi". And didn't journey have that cool "wheel in the sky" song? No Doubt was one of my favorite bands for about a year. And they are really good in concert. I think Natalie Merchant was better in 10,000 maniacs but her album I have is quit decent and a very good recording for mainstream. Also her songs made it fairly high on the charts. I don't know maybe I just like it all, But come on guys there has to be worse stuff than this.
How about THE ARCHIES ?? any one have a problem with that? Or The Partridge Family.Anyone DARE to admit being a fan of these "bands"?