Worst Rock Band Ever !!!!

Who was/is the worst?
david99
I liked Ratt, and Journey too. Ratt ne how to perform live, the drummer alone was one of the best ever! You must be over 40, or something. The 70's had plenty of terrible music, too! (i.e, most of Fleetwood Mack)................Agree about Jimmy Page, talk about a guy that's gone downhill to below the bottom! And he's even too lazy to approve the Classic Records reissues of all the Zeppelin vinyl that we wait for with baited breath!
how about "sweet" with songs like "fox on the run" and "ballroom blitz"........
Some of the worst eas from 1964 to 1971. Supertramp sucked. All the 80's New Wave was crap. The ex- lead singer for 10,000 Manics has got to be the lousiest ever. She surpasses Marriane Faithful!
How can you say that about the Black Crows ?!? They are awesome ! I think Dave Roth's band wins as all time worst. Lot's of talent, none of it used....
Who really cares who is. I'm sure you listened to some bands and never really admit it, and I can say that sometimes even the "bad" bands seem to have some sonic quality on a good system. Oh yeah, and I guess thats why were into high end audio in the first place.