The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC [email protected] This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
Jeffery Catalano at High Water Sound in NYC. I'm newish (2 yrs) to this, he spent lots of time explaining things to me and even read me a mag review of a product i was considering. He is an asset to the audio world.
I nominate Joe Stromick of JS Audio in Bethesda, Maryland.
A heck of a nice guy, very knowledgable, sells great products, and is always helpful.
I've known John Rutan for years and he & I have had great discussions on everything from Bose to pros. We don't always agree but he is by far the best "High End" salesman out there who really & truly cares about his customer's needs. He never tries to rip you off. He always tries to save you money.

John and I have sat down with some really great gear and have experienced some amazing auditions together over the past twenty plus years! Vandersteen 2Ce SII and Belles...B&W Nautillus 802's....Kimber 4PR...Vandersteen 7's...Holy Smokes....what fun and Audio Connection Of Verona is the only High End store I trust. John sold me my first baby step into the High End....a Parasound HCA 800-II amp designed by John Curl that left other competitors in the dust!
When in Baltimore MD -

Sound Scape - ask for ED.
The Listening Room - ask for Don.