The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC [email protected] This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
I have had success dealing with Likis as well. Scottagee, pls E-mail. I have a question regarding the Focus. [email protected]
Hawthorne's in Seattle is one of my favorite shops, but for the best, you have to go down to Arizona Tube Audio.
John of Audio Odyssey in Highland Park, NJ was great to deal with. Frank of Soundex in Willowgrove,PA is also excellent. Frank has a terrible memory, but this can also work in your favor. Stay away from Terry Menacker and Overture of Delaware! I don't care what Carl says. Questionable ethics and business practices.
Terry is the president and owner of Overture. 1.) He sold me a Levinson 27.5 at a "discount" price. The then new, and better, 331 arrived at his place days later at an even lower price than the "discounted" older version. He claims it slipped his mind that the new 331 was arriving and that it would be cheaper. 2.)He stated that Overture did not deliver when I bought my speakers. However, a friend bought speakers from Overture and they were promptly delivered to him. I have gotten rid of everything that I purchased from Overture to sever all ties. I refuse to ever buy from them again even though they are only 15 minutes away. Don't take my word, contact the folks at Soundex of Willowgrove, PA where he used to work, prior to opening up his own place. Sorry everyone, Carl wanted to know.