The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC [email protected] This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
This one is easy ... John at Audio Connection in Verona, NJ (1-973-239-1799). John has all the requisites for nomination for this most prestigious award ... knowledge/ patience/ willingness to teach/ honesty/ etc. But, what separates him from the pack is his unabashed ENTHUSIASM and LOVE for music.
I have had success dealing with Likis as well. Scottagee, pls E-mail. I have a question regarding the Focus. [email protected]
Hawthorne's in Seattle is one of my favorite shops, but for the best, you have to go down to Arizona Tube Audio.
John of Audio Odyssey in Highland Park, NJ was great to deal with. Frank of Soundex in Willowgrove,PA is also excellent. Frank has a terrible memory, but this can also work in your favor. Stay away from Terry Menacker and Overture of Delaware! I don't care what Carl says. Questionable ethics and business practices.