The Best Audio Dealer

My vote for the best dealer award goes to Mario,owner of TOYS FROM THE ATTIC [email protected] This guy helped me break into analog.I made alot of mistakes because "Dave,you don't listen" Any way Mario was always to the rescue.He,over the phone has helped me build an awesome sounding stereo.He has always given me the Best price and I know he hasnt made much money from me.He calls me on occasion to see "whats up" I have never met the man or been to his shop because its over 300 miles away
david99
I live in California and I buy from John Barnes, Audio Unlimited, in Colorado. He is a pleasure to deal with, and has most of the top products. He loves audio and dealing with people that love audio. I bought my Basis, Graham, Koetsu Onyx Platinmum, Aesthetix phono Io with volume control, and an Electro ECI-3 from him. All these we from phone call conversations, home demos, and his recommendations. I didn't recommended to Eleltro ECI-3 to me, and he suggested others that I am sure are better. But, the Electro was for my Sony TV only and it work, and looks good. Have no reservations with working with him from lomng distance. He is great, honest, and promptly does what he says. Call John at 303-691-3407. As Gino said before, You won't be disappointed.
COME ON GUYS,LETS LETS KEEP THIS GOING! DEALERS(GOOD) DESERVE RECOGNITION! DEALERS RESPOND ALSO IF YOU WANT.WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM US?
Still trying different dealers on line. Have yet to discover any bad dealers, I plan on trying Toys from Attic from what I am reading here. But I am looking for a great dealer that is not too greedy with profits rather more interested in helping many high end audiophiles like us get a step closer to high end gear without breaking our banks.
None that I can think of. Most of them that I've dealt with are con-men and assholes. Factory-Direct all the way, baby!
BUSTED,Iam curious to know what products you buy factory direct? I cant think of any true hi-end products are sold that way.Some wont even allow mail order.A good dealer adds to the value of a product.