Vote for best US made solid state amp

Let's vote for best solid state amp ,made in US The choices are Spectral,Krell,Jeff Rowland,Pass......
brian
CLAYTON Audio M70 Monoblocks Pure Class A Design 70 watts RMS into 8 Ohms 140 watts RMS into 4 Ohms 280 watts RMS into 2 Ohms 560 watts RMS into 1 Ohm Power rating is per side.
Build quality, reliability, technological advancement,transparency, LF extension to transform a system: must be a KRELL! Don't deny yourself!
My preference is Threshold. I have the S-200. I have heard other Thresholds and they sound great. I use the amp with Martin Logans and they are great together. I also like the krells mono blocks by far.
I second the previous opinion that Clayton Audio M70 may be the best solid state for under $10,000. Bought it over the ML 333 ( and I thought the 333 was better than the Krell). The modestly rated 70W is really misleading, as the M70 outputs 200Amp of current during peak.
Rowland gets my vote. A little obscure - I wonder if that's why there are not other rave reviews about the JRDG amps in posts to this Q. If you ever get the chance to listen to a rowland on a high end pair of ribbons or electrostats - give yourself the treat. The experience brought tears to my eyes. I had been demoing all the big names on electrostats, and stumbled across rowland. The price hurts, but that fact that he is a true purest shows up in his amps. It's not about the money, market share or acalades, it's all about the music. Much to my chagrin - I think if there were some prudent US marketing being done, more people would be aware, experience the difference, make the investment, and more marketshare would bring the prices down to where us mear mortals could share in the glory. Such is the way of the purest... Happy listening to you all - Echotalk