Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Kerry-

for me, Conrad Johnson electronics. Transparent Cable/Cords. I am still auditioning both cd/sacd players and speakers.
I could have list many such products, such as the ARC SP-3 pre and Dual 75 stereo amp, the H-Cat preamp, Fulton Premiers and speaker cables early on, but the reality is that whether I was looking or not, I found superior components. I now know that such thinking about looking no more is fanciful.

I have components and cables now that are far superior to earlier "best" products.
Mark Levinson No. 27 power amp, Audible Illusions Modulus preamp. This combination is by far the best performing duo I've come across so far.