Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
out of everything ive ever tried my mcintosh xrt 22 speakers are the end of the line for me in speakers,while most of my rig changes by the month every single time i listen the xrt 22's draw me in & keep me amazed at how good a truly great speaker can sound.

im still on the hunt for the best sounding "everything else" but as far as speakers go the search is over.

mike.
I recently had my McCormack DNA-225 upgraded to Platinum Edition status by Steve McCormack (SMcAudio.com). Amplification is now one aspect of my system that will remain unchanged for quite some time - literally years. While of small consequence in geologic time, it is of epoch proportions to audiophiles! :-)
Amp: Fully modded Berning ZH270 (tubed)
Interconnect/spkr cables: Stereovox
Power Cords: Electraglide Epiphany

Digital Sources: hmmmmmm - no "final" consensus. Audio Aero Capitiole MK II SE is certainly amongst the better choices (but probably not better than the Rimyo CDP, DCS or EMM Labs separates)

Preamp: also no final consensus
Only 2x in 25 years have I ever stopped looking. Each time I didn't make a change for 5 years. Both systems were based around tube amps. First system I had for 5 yrs was a Mac MC225 amp, Music Reference RM5 mkII pre and ProAc Studio 1 speakers...Second system was a Korneff 6bq5 SE int amp with Klipsch KG3.5 speakers. I got rid of the Korneff for a Custom Conn PP6bg6 triode amp that I had for another 2.5 years...low powered tube gear is best w/Klipsch...
No such thing as never looking lol, but I dont see my Innersound EROS MKII speakers for a long, long time