Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
My Mark Levinson 33H monoblocks, and my Revel Studio speakers were the perfect match for my modded Wadia 860.
I sold my Levinsons in a weak moment, and have regretted it ever since.
Now I will have to wait for the prices to drop (if they ever do) to find another pair.
Let that be a lesson!
Cary SLI-80 Signature w/ NOS tubes. Damn, I'll bet it's almost as good as the DK!
I don't know when I'll stop making upgrades but for the time being I'm going to stick with my Ayre V-1x & VR4 GenIII's.

I'd also like to mention I've had Luminous Audio cables in my system for the last three years, which is 2 yrs. & 9 mo. before I started working there. I also have a Chris VH Gold Flavor4 to the amp & TG Audio 688 to the CDP. No plans on changing any of these either.

Looking to upgrade both the pre this year & whenever on the CDP.
As of today, in my bedroom system, my Cary CAD-300-SEI, integrated.
The best Tube sound I've ever heard.