Top ten DD turntables of all time?

I'm getting back into vinyl and need some suggestions. Please don't suggest belt drives!!! Better yet, let's mention only vintage DD turntables, since I feel they are superior to anything being manufactured today.
rod1957
TWL, You disagree with me on vintage TT's, and I respect any
and all opposing views. (That's the purpose of this thread of course.), but can you please elaborate or share some further insight.And thanks for the list, but I believe most of the tables mentioned are vintage models.
Cwlondon, The KD-500 you mentioned sounds interesting, and I've heard good things about that model. And it's very affordable on the used market at the moment. Now were getting somewhere! Thanks Guy's, Keep it coming.
Rod, Just for clarification, I was referring to the Technic's SP 10, the Kenwood from the L series (07?) and I forgot to mention the Nakamichi Dragon, which could even compensate for off center holes in LP's. You asked for the Best with no indicated reservations of value. I forgot about the Micro Seki tables mentioned by TWL. I would include them as well in my vintage list. Now if you just want good vintage TT's thats another list.
kenwood L07D would make that list, too; special emphasis s/b placed on the Technics SP10 Mk II and Mk III as they were a material improvement over the earlier SP10 Mk 1 (if it was even called that).

It would be interesting to see a SP10 Mk II/III in a properly designed plinth and a quality platter.
I've had my Goldmund Studietto w/ JVC quartz-lock motor and SME V arm for almost 16 years now, and wouldn't part with it for anything. I know there are those who dismiss the Studietto, but I'll betcha they've never heard one with a great arm and without the springs. That's right -- I don't think sorbothane was available 16 years ago, but replacing the springs with sorbothane half spheres results in a mechanical system that's almost completely dead (great bass punch and clarity.) Just set it on a wall shelf, which is where all unsprung (and most sprung) TT's belong in my opinion, and you're good to go.

I recently lubricated the platter/motor spindle/bearing with van den Hul zirconium-oxide doped oil and there is absolutely no audible bearing/motor noise -- even at high volume levels playing silent grooves. And the platter speed has always been smooth and dead accurate.

For a beautifully designed website devoted to the DD TT, go to: http://de.geocities.com/bc1a69/index_eng.html

By the way, I seem to recall that the Goldmund Reference is a belt drive TT.