Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
We're all bearing our souls . . . but in 1970, when I returned to the world from Viet Nam, a friend introduced me to hashish and Carlos Santana at the same time. I'll never forget "Evil Ways." The music took on a whole new dimension. I wish doctors could prescribe clinical marijuana for those of us suffering from chronic audiophilia. Certainly cheaper than a whole new system and much more effective. JH
Pass to the left folks...I find this thread VERY amusing, here I thought you guys listened to long haired music in the sweet spot. The idea of quality audio is to try to re-create a live event. I attend plenty of live rock shows and the air quality is very "high", so by extension *draws a lungful*
If we ever get rational drug laws, we can expect "audiophile quality" stimulants to be a big, big seller!

KP
Though no my cup of tea, I think Killerpiglet is onto something, "gold panama red mkII, is far smoother sounding in the upper midrange then the silver panama red mkII, well worth the upgrade IMO". I can only imagine how out of hand it would get, there would need to be another catagory here Amps/preamps, digital, Speakers, Pot, Analog, cabels, etc...I can see it now! Though it may attract the wrong crowd.

I'll stick to my bourbon, never could smoke anything any ways, just didn't work, dunno why?