Best city between these two?

Which is the best city between these two....Miami,Fl. or Atlanta, Ga. ? Important considerations are :jobs, weather, audio shopping :), good shopping for the lady, and the arts and alot to do. My fiance has lived in some big cities(London,U.K.,Paris, France) and wants to live in a similar type of city. Anyone who lives in either of these cities now or ever, could you recommend nice areas and opinions? Thanks in advance.
128x128bradz
In Atlanta - the people are nicer and in Miami the roaches - they call them palmeto bugs - are bigger, but the bathing suits smaller.
You guys are gonna have to buy some cheap tickets and just see for yourselves.
I lived in Atlanta for 15 years, the traffic is a real problem - too much growth too fast, but it is a great place to live and raise kids, - your in the South! Cost of living is also very reasonable for a city that size, I have to emphasize that traffic rivals LA and Washington DC, you'll spend alot of time in your car - GRIDLOCK...
Few big cities in this country are desirable any more, in my opinion. As a Miami friend as aptly put it, when out of state people would comment, "Miami, that's the deep south, isn't it?", he would reply, "No, it's more like South America." If you're not Cuban, it's not the place to be. They don't even speak English in many stores there.

Atlanta is a bad memory for me. I was there on an extended visit, with an intention of making a decision about living there. I stayed in a sort of budget business man weekly hotel. When I complained about the neighbor's noise and incessant door slamming from below, I was treated like absolute garbage, told to leave, and the manager had an off-duty female police officer from Norcross, who lived there, threaten and intimidate me to the point that he had here stand outside, across from my room, making intimidating postures. I did take care of her; when I followed up with the Norcross Police superintendant as to her using a police uniform when not on duty for imtimidation purposes.

I truly got the feeling that as a "northerner", I was not welcome. I also found many of the transplants in Atlanta highly stuffy and conceited. Not a place I would move to.