Amazing Solo Piano Recordings

I'm looking to get your oppinions on the best solo piano recordings available. Style or genre is not important as long as the recording is pristine, clear, open and in your oppinion AMAZING! Please if you can, state artist, label, etc., so we audiogoner's can buy 'em!
bwhite
Don't know if it was mentioned or still available but there was a recording on Conisseur (know it's spelled wrong) Society with a pianist named Banderas of Chopin Scherzos. One of the best ever made & worth searching for.
24 Preludes and Fugues op 87 by Shostakovich, played by Tatiana Nikolayeva on Hyperion CDA 66441/3
Rach's Preludes & Moments musicaux, played by Nik. Luganski, Erato 8573-85769. Surprisingly good left hand, precise, crisp playing, yet filled with emotion.
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned, Gershwin plays Gershwin, the Piano Rolls on Elektra/Nonesuch. Fabulous piano playing by the composer himself. The Rhapsody in Blue is a revelation. I think Mr. Tilson Thomas is going to have to re-think how it is played (I also have his Columbia cd). No dreamy eyed or studied performance this, it's rollicking kick ass jazz and frankly the way the piece should be played. Now if we can do something with an American orchestra, along the lines of what RCA did years ago to the Grieg piano concerto with a Percy Grainger piano roll and an Australian orchestra, we just might have the ultimate RiB. In a pinch my vinyl copy of Manhattan (with Gary Graffman and the NYP/Mehta will have to do). BTW does anybody know of a real good interpretation of the Gershwin Piano Concerto?